National Energy Corp. of Somalia is committed to the highest standards of business ethics and good corporate governance. The following governance highlights illustrate this commitment:
- Our Code of conduct provides guidelines for the ethical conduct of directors, officers, and employees
- Our board chairman is elected by the board and he is separate from the CEO
- Our Shareholder’s assembly nominates the board of directors and annually evaluates their performances
- All directors must own NEC shares, ensuring alignment with shareholder interests
- Our board routinely reviews governance practices and determines which practices best serve our shareholders.